Friday, February 1, 2013

Dear Blog, I have this over bearing feeling of suicide on my mind tonight. I know that it is very selfish and it hurts others. It does not solve problems but brings on hurts and pains for others. I am feeling very depressed about life in general and I don't like my my life any more. I pray that the Lord would open a door for me to find something else It feels like the pressure and strain has become so over whelming for me scene my suicide attempt last year. I don't want to die but I don't want to live either I feel so all along and I know that it is because I have shut so any people out of my life. Mostly because I feel like I have nothing to give. For God so loved  the world that he gave so that whosoever would believe could have eternal life. For God sent His son not to condemn the world but the world through him might be saved.     

No comments:

Post a Comment